Jeffrey H. Snow, Ph.D., ABPP
- Associate Professor, College of Medicine, Department of Pediatrics
Email: SnowJeffreyH@uams.edu Phone: 501-364-1021 Fax: 501-364-2840 Address: Arkansas Children's Hospital 1 Children's Way, Slot 512-21 Little Rock, AR 72202
- Ph.D., University Of Georgia
- B.A., University Of Nevada - Reno
- M.S.Ed., University of Wisconsin
- Post-dorctoral Fellow, Neuropsychology, University of Missouri, 1985-1987
Licensure and Board Certification
- Arkansas Psychology Board
- Journal Article, Ou X., Snow J H., Byerly A K., Hall J J., Glasier C M. Decreased activation and increased lateralization in brain functioning for selective attention and response inhibition in adolescents with spina bifida. Child Neuropsychology 2013 January; 19(1):23-36.
- Journal Article, Ou X., Glasier C M., Snow J H. Diffusion tensor imaging evaluation of white matter in adolescents with myelomeningocele and chiari II malformation. 2011 Pediatric Radiology; 41:1407-1415.