Brian K. Eble, M.D.
- Associate Professor, College of Medicine, Department of Pediatrics
- Cardiology - Diagnostic
Email: EbleBrianK@uams.edu Phone: 501-364-1479 Fax: 501-364-3667 Address: Arkansas Children's Hospital 1 Children's Way Little Rock, AR 72202
- B.S. with Honors, University of Missouri - Columbia, 1993
- M.D. , University of Missouri - Columbia, 1999
- Resident, Pediatrics, University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, 1999-2002
- Fellow, Pediatric Critical Care, University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, 2002-2003
- Fellow, Pediatric Cardiology, Baylor College of Medicine, 2003-2006
Licensure and Board Certification
- American Board of Medical Specialties, Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology
- Best Doctors in Arkansas, Arkansas Times, voted by local referring physicians, 2008
- Red Sash Award, University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, 2009
- Arkansas' Best Doctors, AY Magazine, 2009
- Best Doctors In America , 2009
- Cambridge Who's Who among Executive, Professionals, and Entrepreneurs, Cambridge Who's Who, 2010
- Leading Physicians of the World, International Association of Pediatricians, 2010
- Cambridge Who's Who, Registry among Exec. and Prof. in the field of research, Medicine and Healthcare, 2010
- ACH Patient Satisfaction Dean’s List, Arkansas Children's Hospital, 2010
- Best Doctors in America, Best Doctors in America, 2012
- Red Sash Award, University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, 2012
- Journal Article, Byrnes JW,Frazier E,Tang X,Eble B,McKamie A,Gomez A,Imamura M,Prodhan P Hemorrhage requiring surgical intervention among children on pulsatile ventricular assist device support. Pediatr Transplant 2014 Jun 18 (4): 385-92.
- Journal Article, Sachdeva, R., Eble, BK. Rapid Progression of coronary aneurysm to stenosis in a patient with Kawasaki Disease. Journal of Invasive Cardiology 2012 Jan; 24(1):36-37.
- Journal Article, Ortman LA., Fontenot EF., Seib PM., Eble BK., Brown R., Bhutta AT. Use of near-infrared spectroscopy for estimation of renal oxygenation in children with heart disease. Pediatr Cardiol 2011 March;
- Journal Article, Eble . "Not one more child" Preventing sudden death through The Antony Hobbs Project. Pediatric Commentary 2008
- Journal Article, Bornemeier RA., Eble ., Jaquiss RDB., Imamura M. Repair of an anomalous left coranary artery from the pulmonary artery in a premature neonate. Congenital Heart Disease 2008
- Journal Article, Stapleton GE, Eble BK, Dickerson HA, Andropoulos DB, Chang AC. Mesenteric oxygen desaturation in an infant with congenital heart disease and necrotizing enterocolitis. Tex Heart Inst J 2007; 34(4):442 - 444.
- Journal Article, Meier SD, Eble BK, Stapleton GE, Morales DL, Chang AC, Andropoulos DB. Mesenteric oxyhemoglobin desaturation improves with patent ductus arteriosus ligation. J Perinatol 2006 Sep; 26(9):562 - 564.
- Journal Article, Eble BK, Fraser CD, Nihill MR, Grifka RG, Chang AC. Complex pulmonary atresia in a neonate: successful surgical palliation for right pulmonary artery arising from the right main coronary artery. Tex Heart Inst J 2006; 33(2):225 - 228.
- Journal Article, Eble . Exercise Testing in the Pediatric Population. Heart to Heart 2006 Aug; 1(7)
- Journal Article, Eble , Kronsberg S, Carbajal R, Lenclen R, Barton BA, Ananad KS. Analgesia and sedation for tracheal intubation in preterm neonates: current practices from the NEOPAIN trial. Acta Paediatrica 2006.