Mohy G. Morris, M.D., Ph.D.
- Associate Professor, College of Medicine, Department of Pediatrics
Email: MorrisMohyG@uams.edu Phone: 501-364-1006 Fax: 501-364-3930 Address: Arkansas Children's Hospital 1 Children's Way Little Rock, AR 72202
- M.B.,Ch.B., Ains Shams Univ, Cairo, 1974
- M.S. (Occupational Medicine & Industrial Health), Faculty of Medicine, Ains Shams Univ, Cairo, 1974-1978
- Training in Occupational Medicine, Pediatrics, Ains Shams Univ, Cairo, 1977-1979
- Training House officer , Pediatrics, Ains Shams Univ, Cairo, 1975-1976
- Postdoctoral student, Pediatrics, University of Texas, 1979-1981
- Graduate Student, PhD , University of Texas, 1982-1986
- Ph.D., Environmental Toxicology, University of Texas, 1984-1986
- Anesthesiology Resident, General surgery, Urology, Ophthalmology and ENT operation rooms and Intensive Care Units, KOBBA Central Hospital, 1976-1977
Licensure and Board Certification
- American Board of Medical Specialties, Pediatrics, Pediatric Pulmonology
- American Board of Medical Specialties, Pediatrics, Pediatrics
- Journal Article, Morris MG. Nasal versus oronasal raised volume forced expirations in infants - A real physiologic challenge. Pediatric Pulmonology 2012 47:780 - 794.
- Journal Article, Morris MG. Comprehensive integrated spirometry using raised volume passive force and forced expirations and multiple-breath nitrogen washout in infants.. Respiratory & Neurobiology 2010 170:123-140.
- Journal Article, Morris MG. A novel physiological investigation of the functional residual capacity by the bias flow nitrogen washout technique in infants.. Pediatr. Pulmonol. 2009 44:683-692.
- Journal Article, Morris MG, Gustafsson P, Tepper R, Gappa M, Stocks J. The bias flow nitrogen washout technique for measuring the functional residual capacity in infants. ERS/ATS Task Force on Standards for Infant Respiratory Function Testing. Eur Respir J 2001 Mar; 17(3):529 - 536.
- Journal Article, Stocks J, Sly PD, Morris MG, Frey U. Standards for infant respiratory function testing: what(ever) next?. Eur Respir J 2000 Oct; 16(4):581 - 584.