Clare Campbell Nesmith, M.D.
- Assistant Professor, College of Medicine, Department of Pediatrics
- General Pediatrics
Email: NesmithClare@uams.edu Phone: 501-296-1397 Fax: 501-686-8937 Address: University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences 4301 W. Markham St. Slot 512-5B Little Rock, AR 72202
- Doctor of Medicine, Univ Of Arkansas For Med Sci, 2000
- Bachelor of Science Nursing, Univ Of Arkansas For Med Sci, 1993
- Pediatric Residency, Arkansas Children's Hospital, 2003
- Master of Science Education, Louisiana Tech University, 1987
- Bachelor of Science Microbiology, Louisiana Tech University, 1984
- Teacher Certification Biology Chemistry, Louisiana Tech University, 1986
Licensure and Board Certification
- American Board of Medical Specialties, Pediatrics, Pediatrics
- Dean's Educational Incentive, UAMS College of Medicine, 2012
- Journal Article, Burke B., Robbins JM., Bird TM., Hobbs CA., Nesmith C., Tilford JM. Trends in Hospitalizations fro Neonatal Jaundice and Kernicterus in the United States. Pediatrics 2009 February; 123(2):524-532.
- Journal Article, Burke BL, Nesmith CC, Esquivel MT, Hobbs C, Khurana S, Monnikendam CS. Newborn Hyperbilirubinemia An Update. Journal Arkansas Medical Society 2006 July.