Elizabeth Storm, M.D.
- Assistant Professor, College of Medicine, Department of Pediatrics
- Emergency Medicine
- Emergency Medicine
Email: StormElizabethA@uams.edu Phone: 501-364-1050 Fax: 501-364-3480 Address: Arkansas Children's Hospital 1 Children's Way Little Rock, AR 72202
- Bachelor of Arts in Chemistry, Hendrix College, 1996
- Doctor of Medicine, University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, 2000
- Fellow, Pediatric Emergency Medicine, University of Texas Southwest Medical Center/Children's Medical Center Dallas, 2003-2006
- Intern/Resident, Pediatrics, University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences/Arkansas Children's Hospital, 2000-2003
Licensure and Board Certification
- American Board of Medical Specialties, Pediatrics
- American Board of Medical Specialties, Pediatrics, Pediatric Emergency Medicine
- Best Doctor's in America , AY (R), 2009
- 2010 Top Physicians, First Place Pediatric Emergency Medicine, Arkansas Life, a publication of the Arkansas Democrat Gazette, 2010
- Dean's Resident Teaching Award 2009-2010, UAMS Department of Pediatrics, 2010
- Outstanding Pediatric Emergency Medicine Faculty 2009 - 2010, UAMS Department of Emergency Medicine, 2010
- Rhonda M. Dick Excellent in Teaching and Mentorship Award, Pediatric Emergency Medicine Fellowship, 2011
- Rhonda M. Dick Excellence in Teaching and Mentoring Award, 2011, UAMS Pediatric Emergency Medicine, 2011
- Educator of the Year Award, UAMS, 2012
- Outstanding ACH Faculty Award, 2012-2013, UAMS Department of Emergency Medicine, 2013
- Outstanding ACH Faculty Award, 2014-2015 , UAMS Department of Emergency Medicine, 2015
- Best Doctor's in America 2011-2015, AY (R), 2015
- Journal Article, Storm E., Sidhu, N., Jones SM., Nick, TG., Melguizo, MS., Perry, TT., Thompson, TT. Evaluation of anaphylaxis management in a Pediatric Emergency Department. Pediatric Emergency Care 2016 August; 32(8):508-513.
- Journal Article, Heulitt MJ., Storm, EA., Holt SJ., Thurman TL. Validation of the accuracy of a transport ventilator utilizing a pediatric animal model.. Pediatric Emergency Care 2014 March; 30(3):161-168.
- Journal Article, Long, G., Storm, E., Thompson, TM., Graham, CJ. Cranial impalement in a child driving an all terrain vehicle. PEM Care 2011 May; 27(5):409 - 10.