Rhonda M. Dick, M.D.
- Professor, College of Medicine, Department of Pediatrics
- Emergency Medicine
- Emergency Medicine
Email: DickRhondaM@uams.edu Phone: 501-364-1050 Fax: 501-364-3480 Address: Arkansas Children's Hospital 1 Children's Way Little Rock, AR 72202
- B.A., Hendrix College, 1977
- M.D., University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, 1981
- Internship, Transitional, University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, 1981-1982
- Internship, Pediatrics, University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, 1982-1983
- Residency, Pediatrics, University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, 1983-1985
Licensure and Board Certification
- American Board of Medical Specialties, Pediatrics, Pediatric Emergency Medicine
- American Board of Medical Specialties, Pediatrics, Pediatrics
Clinical & Research Interests
- Clinical Research, Education Research, Clinical observational research in ED; Educational research, i.e. evaluation of educational techniques and programs or assessment of educational needs
- Arkansas Best Doctors, Pediatric Emergency Medicine, The Best Doctor's in America, Best Doctors Inc. , 2009
- Joan Cranmer Mentor of the Year Award, UAMS, Department of Pediatrics, 2010
- UAMS, Department of Pediatrics 2013 Educator of the Year, UAMS, 2013
- Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Fraternity, elected 2014, Alpha Chi Honor Society, 2014
- Cara Allen Diamond Award, ACH Foundation recognizing Outstanding Patient and Family Centered Care, 2016
- Journal Article, A Trial of an All-Terrain Vehicle Safety Education Video in Community Based Hunter Education Program . The Journal of Rural Health 2011 July ; (27):255-262.
- Journal Article, Thompson, T., Stanford, K., Dick R., Graham, C. Triage Assessment in Pediatrics Emergency Departments: A National Survey. Pediatric Emergency Care 2010 26(8):544-8.
- Journal Article, Thompson T., Lyle K., Mullins S H., Dick R., Graham C. A State Survey of Emergency Department Preparedness for the Care of Children in a Mass Casualty Event. American Journal of Disaster Medicine 2009 July; 4(4):227-232.
- Journal Article, Thompson T., Dick RM., Parnell DM., Graham J., Aitken ME. Lower extremity amputations and injuries resulting from ATV use by young children. Pediatric Emergency Care 2008 24(7)
- Journal Article, Thompson TM., Latch R., Parnell D., Dick R., Aitken ME., Graham CJ. Foot injuries associated with all-terrain vehicle use in children and adolelscents. Pediatric Emergency Care 2008 July; 24(7):466-467.
- Journal Article, Shirm S., Liggin R., Dick R., Graham J. Prehospital preparedness for pediatric mass casualty events. Pediatrics 2007 120 :e756-61.
- Journal Article, Graham CJ., Shirm S., Liggin R., Aitken ME., Dick R. Mass casualty events at schools: a national preparedness survey. Pediatrics 2006 117:e8-e15.
- Journal Article, Graham CJ., Dick R., Parnell D., Aitken M. Clothesline injury mechanism associated with all terrain vehicle use by children. Pediatrics 2006 22(1):45-47.
- Journal Article, Killingsworth J., Tilford JM., Parker J., Graham CJ., Dick R., Aitken ME. National hospitalization impact of pediatric all-terrain vehicle injuries. Pediatrics 2005 115(3):e316-321.
- Journal Article, Graham CJ., Liggin R., Shirm S., Nation B., Dick R. A survey of school planning for mass casualty incident mitigation and response. Journal of School Health 2005 75(8):327-328.