Debra H. Fiser, M.D.
- Professor, College of Medicine, Department of Pediatrics
- Professor, College of Medicine, Department of Anesthesiology
- Professor, College of Medicine, Department of Psychiatry
- Center for Applied Research and Evaluation
- General Pediatrics
Email: email@example.com Phone: 501-364-1243 Fax: 501-364-1552 Address: Arkansas Children's Hospital 1 Children's Way Little Rock, 72202-3591
- B.S., University of Arkansas, 1975
- M.D., University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, 1977
- Internship, Pediatrics, University of Kentucky, 1977-1978
- Residency, Pediatrics, University of Kentucky, 1978-1980
- Fellowship, Critical Care Medicine, University of Florida, 1980-1981
- International Summer Session in Epidemiology, University of Michigan, 1992-1992
- Evidence-Based Medicine, Pediatrics, McMaster University, 2013-2014
Licensure and Board Certification
- American Board of Medical Specialties, Pediatrics, Pediatric Critical Care Medicine
- American Board of Medical Specialties, Pediatrics, Pediatrics
- List of Powerful Women, AY Magazine's , 2008
- 2008 Water Sports Safety Leadership Award, Tyler Scott Goldberg Foundation, 2008
- Elected to Best Doctors, Arkansas Times, 2008
- Lady Pioneer Award, National Association of Women Business Owners, 2008
- Citizen of the Year, Arkansas Chapter, March of Dimes, 2009
- Distinguished Service Award, University of Arkansas Medical Science, College of Medicine, 2014
- Journal Article, Tilford JM, Aitken ME, Goodman AC, Fiser DH, Killingsworth JB, Green JW, Adelson PD. Child health-related quality of life following neurocritical care for traumatic brain injury: an analysis of preference-weighted outcomes. Neurocrit Care 2007 Aug; 7(1):64 - 75.
- Journal Article, Lopez AM, Tilford JM, Anand KJ, Jo CH, Green JW, Aitken ME, Fiser DH. Variation in pediatric intensive care therapies and outcomes by race, gender, and insurance status. Pediatr Crit Care Med 2006 Jan; 7(1):2 - 6.
- Journal Article, Tilford JM, Aitken ME, Anand KJ, Green JW, Goodman AC, Parker JG, Killingsworth JB, Fiser DH, Adelson PD. Hospitalizations for critically ill children with traumatic brain injuries: a longitudinal analysis. Crit Care Med 2005 Sep; 33(9):2074 - 2081.
- Journal Article, Stapleton FB, Jones D, Fiser DH. Leadership trends in academic pediatric departments. Pediatrics 2005 Aug; 116(2):342 - 344.
- Journal Article, Fiser DH. Increasing utilization of general pediatricians and pediatric subspecialists: can the workforce meet the need?. J Pediatr 2005 Jan; 146(1):3 - 5.
- Journal Article, Worley LL, Cooper GJ, Fiser DH. Generational evolution and the future of pediatrics. J Pediatr 2004 Aug; 145(2):143 - 144.
- Journal Article, Felice ME, Dunston FJ, Jones MD, Chesney R, Stapleton FB, Fiser DH. Pediatric workforce projections and unintended consequences. J Pediatr 2004 Jul; 145(1):1 - 2.
- Journal Article, Latch R, Fiser DH. The increasing threat of personal watercraft injuries. Clin Pediatr (Phila) 2004 May; 43(4):309 - 311.
- Journal Article, Fiser DH. Can we assess quality of life for survivors of pediatric intensive care?. Pediatr Crit Care Med 2002 Jan; 3(1):84 - 85.
- Journal Article, Tilford JM, Simpson PM, Yeh TS, Lensing S, Aitken ME, Green JW, Harr J, Fiser DH. Variation in therapy and outcome for pediatric head trauma patients. Crit Care Med 2001 May; 29(5):1056 - 1061.