Bonnie J. Taylor, M.D.
- Professor, College of Medicine, Department of Pediatrics
- Professor, College of Medicine, Department of Medical Humanities
- 1995 - 2011: Harvey and Bernice Jones Endowed Chair in Pediatrics
Email: TaylorBonnieJ@uams.edu Phone: 501-364-1401 Fax: 501-364-4777 Address: Arkansas Children's Hospital 1 Children's Way Little Rock, AR 72202
- Residency, University Of Arkansas System, 1980
- Fellowship in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, University Of Arkansas System, 1981
- B.S., University Of Arkansas System, 1973
- M.D., University Of Arkansas System
- Internship in Pediatrics, Arkansas Children's Hospital, 1978
- Medical School, University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences Center, 1977
- College, State College of Arkansas , 1972
- College, University of Arkansas Fayetteville, 1973
Licensure and Board Certification
- American Board of Medical Specialties, Pediatrics, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
- American Board of Medical Specialties, Pediatrics, Pediatrics
- Outstanding Medical Ethics Faculty, UAMS - College of Medicine, 2012
- Journal Article, Taylor BJ;Robbins JM;Gold JI;Logsdon TR;Bird TM;Anand KJ; Assessing postoperative pain in neonates: a multicenter observational study. Pediatrics 2006 Oct 118 (4): e992 - 1000.
- Journal Article, Taylor BJ; Arkansas children's hospital in 2005. J Ark Med Soc 2005 Sep 102 (3): 60 - 61.
- Journal Article, Fewell JE;Taylor BJ; Level of ventilation influences the cardiovascular response to hypoxemia in lambs. Can J Physiol Pharmacol 2004 Dec 82 (12): 1113 - 1117.
- Journal Article, O'Neill JM;Schutze GE;Heulitt MJ;Simpson PM;Taylor BJ; Nosocomial infections during extracorporeal membrane oxygenation. Intensive Care Med 2001 Aug 27 (8): 1247 - 1253.
- Journal Article, Schmitz ML;Taylor BJ;Anand KJ; End-of-life decisions in the neonatal intensive care unit: medical infanticide or palliative terminal care?. Crit Care Med 2000 Jul 28 (7): 2668 - 2671.