Elizabeth Williamson Kim, M.D.
- Assistant Professor, College of Medicine, Department of Pediatrics
Email: KimElizabethW@uams.edu Phone: 501-364-1028 Fax: 501-364-4264 Address: Arkansas Children's Hospital 1 Children's Hospital Little Rock, AR 72202
- B.S., Lyon College, 1999
- M.D., University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, 2005
- Fellowship, Neonatal/Perinatal Medicine, University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, 2008-2011
- Resident , Pediatrics, University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, 2005-2008
Licensure and Board Certification
- American Board of Medical Specialties, Pediatrics
- American Board of Medical Specialties, Pediatrics, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
- Resident of the Year, Department of Pediatrics, 2008
- Fellow's Research Day - Best Abstract, Department of Pediatrics, 2011
- Journal Article, Telemedicine collaboration improves perinatal regionalization and lowers statewide infant mortality. Journal of Perinatology 2013
- Journal Article, Burke, BL., Hall, RW., Kim, E., Hall-Barrow, J. Peds Place: Great Interactive Education, with Free CME, From your Office: What’s Not to Like? . Journal of the Arkansas Medical Society 2012 January; 108(8):158-160.