Jason A. Dare, M.D.
- Associate Professor, College of Medicine, Department of Pediatrics
Email: DareJasonA@uams.edu Phone: 501-364-3686 Fax: 501-364-5339 Address: Arkansas Children's Hospital 1 Children's Way Little Rock, AR 72202
- B.S., Harding University, 1996
- M.D., University of Arkansas College of Medicine, 2001
- Internship, Internal Medicine/Pediatrics, University of Arkansas College of Medicine, 2001-2003
- Residency, Internal Medicine/Pediatrics, University of Arkansas College of Medicine, 2003-2005
- Fellowship, Rheumatology, University of Arkansas College of Medicine, 2005-2007
- Chief Resident, Internal Medicine/Pediatrics, University of Arkansas College of Medicine, 2004-2005
Licensure and Board Certification
- American Board of Medical Specialties, Internal Medicine, Rheumatology
- American Board of Medical Specialties, Internal Medicine, Internal Medicine
- American Board of Medical Specialties, Pediatrics, Pediatrics
Clinical & Research Interests
- Clinical Research, Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis; Transition of care from pediatric to adult settings.
- Journal Article, Morris P., Dare J. Juvenile dermatomyositis as a paraneoplastic phenomenon: an update. J Pediatr Hematol Oncol. 2010 April; 32(3):189-91.
- Journal Article, Dare JA., Jahan S., Hiatt K., Torralba KD. Reintroduction of Etanercept During Treatment of Cutaneous Mycobacterium Marinum Infection in a Patient With Ankylosing Spondylitis. Arthritis Rheum 2009 May 15; 61(5):583-6.
Recent Grant Awards
- A Long-Term, Multi-Center, Longitudinal Post-Marketing, Observational Registry of Humira in Children with JIA, Abbott, P10-262, 2009-08-17 00:00:00-2017-06-30 00:00:00
- A Long-term, Open-Label Follow-up Study of CP-600,550 For Treatment of Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis (JIA), Pfizer, A3921145, 2016-06-01 00:00:00-2017-05-31 00:00:00
- A Multicenter, Open-Label Study to assess the Pharmacokinetics, safety, and efficacy of certolizumab pegol in children and adolescents with moderately to severely active polyarticular-course juvenile idiopathic arthritis, UCB, Certolizumab Pegol RA0043, 2012-01-15 00:00:00-2017-10-31 00:00:00
- A Phase 1b, Open-Label, Multicenter Study to Investigate the Pharmacokinetics, Pharmacodynamics and Safety of Tocilizumab Following Subcutaneous Administration to Patients with Systemic Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis, Genentech, WA28118, 2015-09-01 00:00:00-2017-08-31 00:00:00
- An Observation Registry of Abatacept in Patients with Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis, Bristol Meyers, IM101240, 2013-01-03 00:00:00-2022-12-31 00:00:00
- Efficacy, Safety and Tolerability of Tofacitinib for Treatment of Polyarticular Course JIA in Children and Adolescent Subjects, Pfizer, A3921104, 2015-08-25 00:00:00-2017-08-31 00:00:00
- Gene Expression in Pediatric Arthritis, NIH, 108898, 2012-09-01 00:00:00-2017-08-31 00:00:00
- Long-Term Extension Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of Subcutaneous Tocilizumab in Patients with Polyarticular-Course and Systemic Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis, Hoffman-LaRoche, WA29231, 2016-07-01 00:00:00-2017-06-30 00:00:00