W. David Walters, M.D., M.P.H.
- Assistant Professor, College of Medicine, Department of Pediatrics
Email: WaltersWilliamD@uams.edu Phone: 501-364-1850 Fax: 501-364-6077 Address: Arkansas Children's Hospital 1 Children's Way Little Rock, AR 72202
- B.A., The University of Texas at Austin, 1992
- M.D., St Georges University School of Medicine, 2003
- Resident, Internal Medicine, University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, 2003-2004
- Resident, Pediatrics, University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, 2005-2006
- Resident, Child Neurology, University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, 2006-2008
- Resident, Neurology, University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, 2004-2005
Licensure and Board Certification
- American Board of Medical Specialties, Psychiatry & Neurology, Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology
- Journal Article, Gupta HV., Ramakrishnaiah RH., Sharp GB., Lee RW., Walters,WD. A combination of chorea, myoclonus, and dystonia in a patient with pontocerebellar hypoplasia type 2: a video case presentation.. Acta Neurol Belg. 2015 Dec; 115(4):783-5.
- Journal Article, Mulkey SB., Glasier CM., El-Nabbout B., W David Walters ., Ionita C., McCarthy MH., Sharp GB., Shbarou RM. Nerve root enhancement on spinal MRI in pediatric Guillain-Barre' Syndrome. Pediatric Neurology 2010 43:263-269.
Recent Grant Awards
- Study to Assess the Safety of 3mg/ml Gablofen Delivered by Intrathecal Administration Using the Synchromed II Programmable Infusion System, CNS Therapeutics, CNS_GAB101US, 2012-10-01 00:00:00-2017-06-30 00:00:00