Angela Chandler, M.D.
- Assistant Professor, College of Medicine, Department of Pediatrics
Email: ChandlerAngelaL@uams.edu Phone: 501-364-1028 Fax: 501-364-4264 Address: Arkansas Children's Hospital 1 Children's Way Little Rock, AR 72202
- Doctor of Medicine, University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, 2003
- Bachelor of Arts, Hendrix College, 1999
- Fellowship, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, 2007-2010
- Residency, Pediatrics, University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, 2003-2006
Licensure and Board Certification
- American Board of Medical Specialties, Pediatrics, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
- American Board of Medical Specialties, Pediatrics, Pediatrics
- College of Medicine Class of 2016 Red Sash Award, UAMS, 2016
- Journal Article, Chandler, AL., Hobbs, CA., Mosley, BS., Berry, RJ., Canfield, MA., Qi, YP., Siega-Riz, AM., Shaw, GM., National Birth Defects Prevention Study. Neural tube defects and maternal intake of micronutrients related to one-carbon metabolism or antioxidant activity. Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology 2012 94:864-874 doi: 10.1002/bdra.23068.
- Journal Article, Israel, DA., Lou, AS., Blaser, MJ. Characteristics of Helicobacter pylori natural transformation. FEMS Microbiology Ltrs 2000 May; 186(2):275-280.