Elizabeth Pulliam, Psy.D.
- Assistant Professor, College of Medicine, Department of Pediatrics
Email: PulliamElizabeth@uams.edu Phone: 501-364-3260 Fax: 501-364-2840 Address: Arkansas Children's Hospital 1 Children's Way, Slot 512-21 Little Rock, AR 72202
- Psy.D., Nova Southeastern University, 2004
- M.S., Nova Southeastern University, 2000
- M.A., Austin Peay State University, 1997
- B.A., Murray State University, 1994
- Fellow, Psychology, University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, 2004-2005
Licensure and Board Certification
- Arkansas Psychology Board
- Journal Article, Bloomfield, K., Pulliam ., Schulz, E., Ward, W. Russian Adoption: A Case Study with Mixed Clinical Presentation. Clinical Pediatrics 2015 March;
- Journal Article, Bellando, Jayne., Pulliam, Elizabeth. Helping the student with Asperger's disorder with social and behavioral issues in the school: Nursing, psychology, and educators working in unison. 2009 July; 14(3):210-214.
- Journal Article, Church, J., Pulliam . Helping Children Manage Stress. Parenting In Arkansas 2008 Fall/Winter; 18(2):5-6.