Bryan L. Burke, M.D.
- Professor, College of Medicine, Department of Pediatrics
- General Pediatrics
Email: BurkeBryanL@uams.edu Phone: 501-526-1548 Fax: 501-686-8937 Address: University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences 4301 W. Markham St. Little Rock, AR 72205
- M.D., Univ Of Arkansas For Med Sci, 1979
- Bachelor of Science, Baylor University, 1975
- Chief Resident, General Pediatrics, Univ Of Arkansas For Med Sci, 1981-1982
- Resident, General Pediatrics, Univ Of Arkansas For Med Sci, 1979-1982
Licensure and Board Certification
- American Board of Medical Specialties, Pediatrics, Pediatrics
- UAMS Educational Excellence award, University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, 2012
- Betty Ann Lowe Distinguished Chair in Pediatric Education, Arkansas Children's Hospital, 2012
- UAMS Educational Incentive Award, University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, 2012
- UAMS Educational Incentive Award, University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, 2013
- UAMS Educational Incentive Award, University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, 2014
- Educator of the Year , Department of Pediatrics, 2014
- Betty Ann Lowe MD Chair of Pediatric Education - renewed, Arkansas Children's Hospital, 2015
- Tom Ed Townsend MD Endowed Lectureship for Excellence in General Pediatrics, Arkansas Children's Hospital, 2015
- 2015 - 2016 Leonard P. Rome CATCH Visiting Professorship. Applied for and obtained the grant to bring Shetal Shah to our campus as a Rome Visiting Professor., American Academy of Pediatrics, 2015
- Dallas County Hall of Fame, Dallas County Hall of Fame, 2016
- Journal Article, Burke B., Hall RW. Telemedicine: Pediatric Applications. Pediatrics 2015 July;
- Journal Article, Andrews JP., Ross AS., Salazar MA., Tracy NA., Burke B. Smooth Implementation of Critical Congenital Heart Disease Screening in a Newborn Nursery. Clinical Pediatrics 2014 February; 53(2):173-176.
- Journal Article, Deshpande P., Burke BL. Telemedicine: A Vital Tool for the Patient-Centered Medical Home. AAP News 2013 August; 34(8):30.
- Journal Article, Burke B., Hall RW., Kim E., Hall-Barrow, J. Peds PLACE - Great Interactive Education, with Free CME, From Your Office: What's Not to Like?. Journal of the Arkansas Medical Society 2012 January; 108(8):158-160.
- Journal Article, Meena KC., Nesmith CC., Palmer KG., Jacobs RF., Burke B. "Disseminated Herpes Simplex Virus Infection Preceded by Four Days of Prenatal Maternal Fever". Journal of Pediatric Infectious Diseases 2012
- Journal Article, Burke B. Recurrent Otitis Media. ANGELS Guidelines 2010
- Journal Article, Burke B., Nesmith CC., Ott RE., Hedrick MA. Through With the Flu: How Free Family and Caregiver Immunization Protects Sick Neonates. Clinical Pediatrics 2010 January; 49(1):20-23.
- Journal Article, Burgos AE., Burke B. Neonatal Abstinence Syndrome. NeoReviews en Espanol 2010
- Journal Article, Hall-Barrow J., Hall RW., Burke B. Telemedicine and Neonatal Regionalization of Care - Ensuring That the Right Baby Gets to the Right Nursery. Pediatric Annals 2009 October; 38(10):557-561.
- Journal Article, Guest Editorial. Pediatric Annals 2009 October; 38(10):536-537.