Ariel Berlinski, M.D.
- Professor, College of Medicine, Department of Pediatrics
Email: BerlinskiAriel@uams.edu Phone: 501-364-1006 Fax: 501-364-3930 Address: Arkansas Children's Hospital 1 Children's Way Little Rock, AR 72202
- M.D., Universidad de Buenos Aires. Facultad de Medicina, 1989
- Pediatric Residency, Pediatrics, Hospital de Niños Pedro de Elizalde/Buenos Aires, Argentina, 1990-1994
- Clinical Research, Centro Respiratorio, Hospital de Niños R. Gutierrez/Buenos Aires, Argentina, 1994-1995
- Pediatric Pulmonology Fellow, Pediatric Pulmonary, Baylor College of Medicine/Texas Children's Hospital, 1995-1998
- Pediatric Resident, Pediatrics, Long Island College Hospital / Beth Israel Medical Center, 2002-2004
Licensure and Board Certification
- American Board of Medical Specialties, Pediatrics, Pediatric Pulmonology
- American Board of Medical Specialties, Pediatrics, Pediatrics
Clinical & Research Interests
- Clinical Research, Translational Research, Optimization of aerosol delivery in children and evaluation of “real life” use of inhaled medication. Also interested in standardization of evaluation of inhalation devices with a special emphasis in pediatric population
- Inclusion in "Guide to America's Top Pediatricians", 2008
- Inclusion in "Guide to America's Top Pediatricians", 2009
- Inclusion in “Guide to America’s Top Pediatricians” database, 2010
- Inclusion in “Best Doctors in America” database, Best Doctors database, 2010
- Inclusion in “Best Doctors in America” database, Best Doctors database, 2011
- Inclusion in Best Doctors in America database, Best Doctors database, 2012
- Inclusion in Best Doctors in America database, Best Doctors database, 2013
- Inclusion in "Best Doctors in America" database , Best Doctors in America , 2014
- "Best Doctor's in America", 2015
- "Best Doctor's in America", 2016
- Journal Article, A Berlinski., Cooper B. Oronasal and Tracheostomy Delivery of Soft Mist and Pressurized Metered-Dose Inhalers with Valved Holding Chamber. Respir Care 2016 March;
- Journal Article, Willis DL., A Berlinski. Mechanical Insufflation-Exsufflation: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly. Respir Care 2015 60(7):1081-1082.
- Journal Article, A Berlinski. Transnasal Aerosol Delivery to Pediatric Patients: Jet Versus Vibrating Mesh. Respir Care 2015 60(10):e168-e169.
- Journal Article, Berlinski A. Variation in aerosol delivery practices: Does it matter?. Respiratory Drug Delivery Europe 2015 1:9-16.
- Journal Article, Willis DL ., Berlinski A. Editorial: Mechanical Insufflation-Exsufflation: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly.. Respir Care 2014
- Journal Article, Berlinski A. In-vitro evaluation of positive expiratory pressure devices attached to nebulizers. . Respir Care 2014 59(2):216-222.
- Journal Article, Xi J., Zhou Y ., Kim J ., Berlinski A. Growth of Nasal-Laryngeal Airways in Children and Their Impolications in Breathing and Inhaled Aerosol Dynamics. . Respir Care 2014 59(2):263-273.
- Journal Article, Com G., Carroll JL., MelguizoCastro MS., Tang X., Jambhekar., Berlinski A. J Pediatr 2014 (Epub ahead of print )
- Journal Article, Berlinski A., Chambers MJ., Willis L., Homa K., Com G. Redesigning Care ot Meet National Recommendation of 4 or More Yearly Clinic Visits in Patients with Cystic Fibrosis. . BMJ Qual Saf 2014 23:i42-i49.
- Journal Article, Berlinski A. The order of the factors affects a product!. Respir Care 2014 59(3):441-442.
Recent Grant Awards
- A Long-Term Prospective Safety Study of the Incidence of and Risk Factors for Fibrosing Colonopathy in US Patients with Cystic Fibrosis Treated with Pancreatic Enzyme Replacement Therapy: A Harmonized Protocol Across Sponsors, CFF, CFFC-OB-11, 2012-06-01 00:00:00-2022-12-31 00:00:00
- A Phase 3, Open-Label Study Evaluating the Efficacy and Safety of Liprotamase in Subjects with Cystic Fibrosis-Related Exocrine Pancreatic Insufficiency, Anthera, AN-EPI3332, 2016-08-01 00:00:00-2017-07-31 00:00:00
- A Phase 3, Open-Label, Rollover Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of Long-term Treatment with VX-661 in Combination with Ivacaftor in Subjects Aged 12 Years and Older with CF, Vertex, VX14-661-110, 2015-10-01 00:00:00-2017-12-31 00:00:00
- A Phase 3, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel-Group Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of VX-661 in Combination with Ivacaftor in Subjects aged 12 Years and Older with Cystic Fibrosis, Homozygous for the F508del-DFTR Mutation, Vertex, VX14-661-106, 2015-03-16 00:00:00-2017-12-31 00:00:00
- A Phase IV prospective observational study in cystic fibrosis patients with chronic respiratory Pseudomonas aeruginosa infection treated with TOBI Podhaler or other FDA approved inhaled antipseudomonal antibacterial drugs, Novartis, CTBM100C, 2015-05-01 00:00:00-2022-02-28 00:00:00
- A Prospective, 5 Year Registry Study to Monitor the Susceptibility to Aztreonam of Pseudomonas Aeruginosa (PA) Isolates from Patients with Cystic Fibrosis in the Unites States, Gilead, GX-US-205-0128, 2011-08-08 00:00:00-2017-07-31 00:00:00
- Cystic Fibrosis Registry, Cystic Fibrosis Foundation, 2016-07-01 00:00:00-2017-06-30 00:00:00
- Point Prevalence Study of Antibodies to Selected Porcine Viruses, Registrat, JSPP-12-01, 2013-10-17 00:00:00-2017-10-31 00:00:00