Kelly P. Jarratt, Ph.D.
- Assistant Professor, College of Medicine, Department of Pediatrics
Email: KPJarratt@uams.edu Phone: 501-364-1021 Address: Dennis Developmental Center 1301 Wolfe Street Little Rock, AR 72202
- B.S., Texas A&M University, 2000
- Doctoral Internship, Miami Children's Hospital, 2005
- Ph.D., Texas A&M University, 2005
- Postdoctoral Fellowship, Neuropsychology, University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, 2005-2007
Licensure and Board Certification
- Arkansas Psychology Board
- Texas Psychology Board
- Educational Excellence Award, UAMS College of Medicine, 2013
- Journal Article, Riccio CA., Homack S., Jarratt KP., Wolfe ME. Differences in academic and executive function domains among children with ADHD Predominantly Inattentive and Combined Types. Archives of Clinical Neuropsychology 2006 October; 21(7):657 - 667.
- Journal Article, Rosenthal EN., Riccio CA., Gsanger KM., Jarratt KP. Digit Span components as predictors of attention problems and executive functioning in children. Archives of Clinical Neuropsychology 2006 February; 21(2):131 - 139.
- Journal Article, Jarratt KP., Riccio CA., Siekierski BM. Assessment of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) using the BASC and BRIEF. Applied Neuropsychology 2005 12(2):83 - 93.
- Journal Article, Jarratt, KP. Review of the book Critical issues in Neuropsychology: Neuropsychological intrepretations of objective psychological tests. Archives of Clinical Neuropsychology 2004 19((2)):329-330.
- Journal Article, Pizzitola, KM. Review of the rating scale Behavior Rating Inventory of Executive Function. Journal of Psychoeducational Assessment 2002 20:400-405.