Astryd A. Menendez, M.D.
- Professor, College of Medicine, Department of Pediatrics
- B.S., University of Puerto Rico/ Mayaguez Campus, 1984
- M.D., University of Puerto Rico/School of Medicine, 1988
- Residency, Pediatrics, University of Puerto Rico/ Medicine Science Campus, 1989-1991
- Internship, Pediatrics, University of Puerto Rico/School of Medicine, 1988-1989
- Fellowship, Pediatric Pulmonology, Tulane University/ School of Medicine, 1992-1995
Licensure and Board Certification
- American Board of Medical Specialties, Pediatrics, Pediatric Pulmonology
- American Board of Medical Specialties, Pediatrics, Pediatrics
- Crossing The Creek Award, Arkansas Childrens Hospital-Presented from Dr. Jacobs
- ACH Professional Award/Pin awarded by Nellie Cordova, Arkansas Children's Hospital, 2014
- Journal Article, Access to Pediatric Specialty Care in Northwest Arkansas. J Ark Med Soc 2016 August;
- Journal Article, Menendez AA. Dec. 15, 2011, ANGELS - Antenatal & Neonatal Guidelines, Education and Learning System at http://angels.uams.edu Guideline: Psychogenic Cough. 2011
- Journal Article, Menendez AA. Consultation indicates range of Services available at UAMS/ACH Centers for Children. Pediatric Commentary 2009 January; 18(1):10-11.
- Journal Article, Oermann CM, Panesar KS, Langston C, Larsen GL, Menendez AA, Schofield DE, Cosio C, Fan LL. Pulmonary infiltrates with eosinophilia syndromes in children. J Pediatr 2000 Mar; 136(3):351 - 358.