Aline Andres, Ph.D.
- Associate Professor, College of Medicine, Department of Pediatrics
- Developmental Nutrition
- Basic Scientist
Email: AndresAline@uams.edu Phone: 501-364-3301 Fax: 501-364-3947 Address: Arkansas Children's Nutrition Center 15 Children's Way Little Rock, AR 72202
- Ph.D., University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign, 2007
- B.S., Ecole Superieure D'Agriculture de Purpan, 1999
- M.S. , Ecole Superieure D'Agriculture de Purpan, 2001
- Post-Doctoral Fellow, Pediatric Nutrition - Clinical Studies, UAMS, 2007-2008
Clinical & Research Interests
- Basic Science, Clinical Research, Translational Research, Pediatric Nutrition, Obesity, Infant feeding
- Journal Article, Krukowski RA., West D., DiCarlo M., Shankar K., Cleves MA., Tedford E., Andres . A Behavioral Intervention to Reduce Excessive Gestational Weight Gain. Maternal and Child Health Journal 2016 In press;
- Journal Article, Ruebel M,Shankar K,Gaddy D,Lindsey F,Badger T,Andres A Maternal Obesity is Associated with Ovarian Inflammation and Up-regulation of Early Growth Response Factor (Egr)-1. Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab 2016 Jun 7 ajpendo.00524.2015.
- Journal Article, Ou X,Andres A,Pivik RT,Cleves MA,Snow JH,Ding Z,Badger TM Voxel-Based Morphometry and fMRI Revealed Differences in Brain Gray Matter in Breastfed and Milk Formula-Fed Children. AJNR Am J Neuroradiol 2016 Apr 37 (4): 713-9.
- Journal Article, Ou X,Andres A,Pivik RT,Cleves MA,Badger TM Brain gray and white matter differences in healthy normal weight and obese children. J Magn Reson Imaging 2015 Nov 42 (5): 1205-13.
- Journal Article, Pivik RT,Andres A,Tennal KB,Gu Y,Cleves MA,Badger TM Infant diet, gender and the development of vagal tone stability during the first two years of life. Int J Psychophysiol 2015 May 96 (2): 104-14.
- Journal Article, Andres A,Moore MB,Linam LE,Casey PH,Cleves MA,Badger TM Compared with feeding infants breast milk or cow-milk formula, soy formula feeding does not affect subsequent reproductive organ size at 5 years of age. J Nutr 2015 May 145 (5): 871-5.
- Journal Article, Ou X,Andres A,Pivik RT,Cleves MA,Badger TM Brain gray and white matter differences in healthy normal weight and obese children. J Magn Reson Imaging 2015 Apr 10.
- Journal Article, Ou X,Thakali KM,Shankar K,Andres A,Badger TM Maternal adiposity negatively influences infant brain white matter development. Obesity (Silver Spring) 2015 May 23 (5): 1047-54.
- Journal Article, Andres A,Hull HR,Shankar K,Casey PH,Cleves MA,Badger TM Longitudinal body composition of children born to mothers with normal weight, overweight, and obesity. Obesity (Silver Spring) 2015 Jun 23 (6): 1252-8.
- Journal Article, Ou X,Glasier CM,Ramakrishnaiah RH,Mulkey SB,Ding Z,Angtuaco TL,Andres A,Kaiser JR Impaired white matter development in extremely low-birth-weight infants with previous brain hemorrhage. AJNR Am J Neuroradiol 2014 Oct 35 (10): 1983-9.
Recent Grant Awards
- Phenotypic and Metabolic Characteristics in Early Childhood Leading to Obesity, NIH, 1R01DK107516-01, 2016-09-01 00:00:00-2021-07-31 00:00:00