Shari I. Gaudette, Ph.D.
- Assistant Professor, College of Medicine, Department of Pediatrics
Email: GaudetteShari@uams.edu Phone: 501-364-1021 Fax: 501-364-2840 Address: Arkansas Children's Hospital 1 Children's Way, Slot 512-21 Little Rock, AR 72202
- Master of Science, University of Utah, 2001
- Ph.D., University of Utah, 2006
- Bachelor of Arts, University of Massachusetts - Amherst, 1992
- Pediatric Psychology Fellow, Pediatric Psychology, University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, 2007-2008
Licensure and Board Certification
- Arkansas Psychology Board
- ACH Victory Vision (10/10/08, 10/23/09, 11/10/2010, 2/14/11, 2/28/11, 3/14/2013) , ACH (nominated by specific staff and faculty), 2008
- Journal Article, B Allyson Shelton., Andy McCraken., Samiya Razzaq., Kealie Sutton., Lucy Speed., Julia Thompson., Wendy Ward., Shari I Gaudette. Psychosocial Functioning in Children and Adolescents with Extreme Obesity. J Clin Psychol Med Settings 2012 March;
- Journal Article, Gaudette ., Olympia, D., Jenson, W. Improving the math fact acquisition using peer-mediated, structured feedback strategies. Proven Practice 2003 5(1):12-22.