Amit Agarwal, M.D.
- Assistant Professor, College of Medicine, Department of Pediatrics
Email: AgarwalAmit@uams.edu Phone: 501-364-1006 Fax: 501-364-3930 Address: Arkansas Children's Hospital 1 Children's Way Little Rock, AR 72202
- M.B.B.S., Maulana Azad Medical College, 1997
- Medical Cherkship, Maulana Azad Medical College , Lok Nayak Hospital, 1997-1998
- Resident, Pediatrics, Lok Nayak Hospital, 1999-2002
- Resident, Pediatric, Hurley Medical Center, 2005-2008
- Fellow, Pediatrics, University of Arkansas for Medical Science, 2008-2011
Licensure and Board Certification
- American Board of Medical Specialties, Pediatrics, Pediatric Pulmonology
- American Board of Medical Specialties, Pediatrics, Pediatrics
- UAMS Faculty Development Leadership Institute, Department of Pediatrics - UAMS, 2012
- Compassion Pin Awarded, Arkansas Children's Hospital, 2012
- Quality Pin Awarded , Arkansas Children's Hospital , 2012
- Education Innovation Award Grant for Pediatric Residency Training To develop a curriculum to train pediatric residents on management of tracheostomy, Arkansas Children's Hospital, 2013
- America's Top Regional Doctors for Pediatric Pulmonology, Castle Connolly Medical Ltd., 2013
- Americas Top Doctors list for Pediatric pulmonology by Castle Conolly Medical, Castle Connolly Medical, 2013
- Regional Top Doctors list in Pediatric Pulmonary 2014., Castle Connolly Medical Ltd., 2014
- America's Top Regional Doctors for Pediatric Pulmonology, Castle Connolly Medical Ltd., 2015
- Elected Member of Society of Pediatric research, Society of Pediatric research, 2015
- America’s Most Honored Professionals 2016-Top 10% , American Registry, 2016
- Journal Article, vidya B pai., Singh,Sumit., Moss,Michele., Bower,Charles., Carroll,John., Agarwal,Amit. Peanuts – It’s Not Always Allergies. Clinical Pediatrics 2015 4(54):393-395.
- Journal Article, Agarwal, A ., lyle, Robert. ANGELS Guidelines for Management of Bronchopulmonary Dysplasia . ANGELS Guidelines for Management of Bronchopulmonary Dysplasia 2014 May;
- Journal Article, Carroll, John L., Agarwal, Amit. Development of ventilatory control in infants. 2010 :199-207.
- Journal Article, D. Yang., I. Kim., J.L. Carroll. Purinergic Modulation of Carotid Body Glomus Cell Hypoxia Response During Postnatal Development In Rats. Am J Respir Crit Care Med 2010 181(A4187)
- Journal Article, Agarwal, A ., Mittal S K. Fluid and electrolyte management in acute diarrhea. Indian Journal of Practical Pediatrics 2004 April; 6(2):131-139.