Sheva Chervinskiy, DO, MS
- Assistant Professor, College of Medicine, Department of Pediatrics
- Allergy and Immunology
Email: SKChervinskiy@uams.edu Phone: 501-364-3021 Address: Arkansas Children's Hospital 1 Children's Way Little Rock, AR 72202
- M.S., University of North Texas
- B.S., University of North Texas
- D.O., Texas College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Pediatric Residency, Pediatrics, University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, 2013
- Fellowship, Allergy and Immunology, University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, 2015
Licensure and Board Certification
- American Board of Medical Specialties, Allergy & Immunology, Allergy & Immunology
- American Board of Medical Specialties, Pediatrics, Pediatrics
- Journal Article, Heath JL., Heath RD., Tamboli C., Johnson L., Wilson AS., Bell MC., Chervinskiy S., Kennedy JL. Mesalamine desensitization in a patient with treatment refractory ulcerative colitis and Aspirin and NSAID hypersensitivity. Ann Allergy Asthma Immunol 2017 April; 118(4):518-520.
- Journal Article, Chervinskiy S., Khorrami S., Burrgren W., Tazawa, H. 'Blood doping' effects on hematocrit regulation and oxygen consumption in late-stage chicken embryos (Gallus gallus).. Journal of Experimental Biology 2008 March; 211(6):883-9.
- Journal Article, Chervinskiy S., Burrgren W., Khorrami S., Pinder A., Sun T. Body, eye, and chorioallantoic vessel growth are not dependent on cardiac output level in day 3-4 chicken embryos.. American Journal of Physiology. Regulatory, Integrative, and Comparative physiology. 2004 August; 287(6):R1399-406.