Dala Zakaria, M.D.
- Assistant Professor, College of Medicine, Department of Pediatrics
- Cardiology - Diagnostic
Email: DZakaria@uams.edu Phone: 501-364-1479 Address: Arkansas Children's Hospital 1 Children's Way Little Rock, AR 72202
- Damascus University School of Medicine, 1999
- Internship, Pediatrics, Damascus University School of Medicine, 1998-1999
- Residency, Pediatrics, Children's Hospital of Damascus University, 1999-2002
- Residency, Pediatrics, Memorial University Medical Center-Backus Children's Hospital, 2007-2010
- Fellowship, Pediatric Cardiology, Arkansas Children's Hospital-University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, 2010-2013
Licensure and Board Certification
- American Board of Medical Specialties, Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology
- American Board of Medical Specialties, Pediatrics, Pediatrics
- The Resident Excellence in Teaching Award from the Pediatric Residency Program at Memorial University Medical Center, Memorial University Medical Center, 2010
- The Resident Excellence in Teaching Award from the Pediatric Education Department at Memorial University Medical Center, Memorial University Medical Center, 2010
- Journal Article, Ritu Sachdeva, MD., Jeffrey M. Gossett M.S., Xinyu Tang Ph.D., Matthew J. O'Connor M.D. Tricuspid Annular Plane Systolic Excursion Is Reduced in Infants with Pulmonary Hypertension. Echocardiography 2015 May; 32(5):834-838.
- Journal Article, Zakaria D., Nahas M. Nutrition and growth of infants with regard to breaset feeding vs. formula feeding at The Mother and Child Health Care Clinic. Pediatrics 2003 July; :40-49.
- Journal Article, Zakaria D., Bashour H. Environmental risk factors associated with elementary schools in the underserved areas; with emphasis on screening and prevention of common illnesses. Infectious disease Journal 2001 May; :10-11.