Yu-Chi Annie Wang, M.D.
- Assistant Professor, College of Medicine, Department of Pediatrics
- Endocrinology and Diabetes
Email: YAWang@uams.edu Phone: 501-364-1430 Fax: 501-364-4939 Address: Arkansas Children's Hospital 1 Children's Way Little Rock, AR 72202
- M.D., University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, 1999
- B.A., Hendrix College, 1995
- Resident, Pediatrics, University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, 1999-2002
- Chief Resident, Pediatrics, Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center, 2002-2003
- Fellow, Pediatric Endocrinology, UT Southwestern Medical Center, 2004-2007
Licensure and Board Certification
- American Board of Medical Specialties, Pediatrics, Pediatric Endocrinology
- Journal Article, Wang Y., Stewart SM., Mackenzie M., Nakonezny PA., Edwards D., White PC. . A randomized controlled trial comparing motivational interviewing in education to structured diabetes education in teens with type 1 diabetes.. Diabetes Care 2010 August; 33(8):1741-1743.
- Journal Article, Adhikari S., Adams-Huet B., Wang Y., Marks JF., White PC. Institution of basal-bolus therapy at diagnosis for children with Type 1 Diabetes Mellitus.. Pediatrics 2009 April; 123(4):e673-678.
- Journal Article, Wang Y., Stewart SM., Tuli E., White PC. Improved glycemic control in adolescents with type 1 diabetes mellitus who attend diabetes camp.. Pediatric Diabetes 2008 February; 9(1):29-34.