Elijah Holbrook Bolin, M.D.
- Assistant Professor, College of Medicine, Department of Pediatrics
- Cardiology - Diagnostic
Email: EHBolin@uams.edu Phone: 501-364-1479 Address: Arkansas Children's Hospital 1 Children's Way Little Rock, AR 72202
- B.A., Wake Forest University, 2003
- M.D., Wake Forest University, 2007
- Resident, Pediatrics, Baylor College of Medicine, 2007-2010
- Fellow, Pediatric Cardiology, Baylor College of Medicine, 2010-2013
- Fellow, Advanced Noninvasive Imaging, Baylor College of Medicine, 2013-2014
Licensure and Board Certification
- American Board of Medical Specialties, Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology
- American Board of Medical Specialties, Pediatrics, Pediatrics
- Finalist, Young Investigator Award Competition, 2016 American Academy of Pediatrics Scientific Sessions, 2016
- Journal Article, Bolin EH., Lam W. A review of Sensitivity, Specificity, and Likelihood Ratios: Evaluating the Utility of the Electrocardiogram as a Screening Tool in Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy. Congenital Heart Disease 2013 May; 8(5):406-410.
- Journal Article, Bolin EH., Moodie D., Fraser C., Guirola R., Warren R., Eldin K. Takayasu Arteritis Presenting as Severe Ascending Aortic Arch Dilation and Aortic Regurgitation in a 10 Year Old Female. Congenital Heart Disease 2011 November; 6(6):630-633.