Sukesh Sukumaran, M.D.
- Assistant Professor, College of Medicine, Department of Pediatrics
Licensure and Board Certification
- American Board of Medical Specialties, Pediatrics, Pediatric Rheumatology
- American Board of Medical Specialties, Pediatrics, Pediatrics
- Resident Teaching Award, Cooper University Medical Center, 2008
- Discovery Support Award, Children's Miracle Network, 2012
- Discovery Support Award, Children's Miracle Network, 2013
- Customer Service Key Award, University of Florida, 2013
- Discovery Support Award, Children's Miracle Network, 2014
- Customer service Key Award, University of Florida, 2014
- Medical Honoree, Arthritis Foundation, 2014
- Journal Article, Vijayan V., S Sukumaran. Chikungunya Virus Disease: An Emerging Challenge for the Rheumatologist. J of Clin Rheum 2016 June; 22:203-211.
- Journal Article, Esfandiary L., Gupta N., Voigt A., Wanchoo A., Sukumaran S., Nguyen C. Single-Cell Antibody Nanowells: a novel technology in detecting anti-SSA/Ro60- and anti-SSB/La autoantibody- producing cells in peripheral blood of rheumatic disease patients.. Arthritis Reseach & Therapy 2016 May; 18:107.
- Journal Article, Sukumaran S., Palmer T., Vijayan V. Heliotrope Rash and Gottron's Papules in a Child with Juvenile Dermatomyositis. J Pediatr 2016 April; 171:318.
- Journal Article, Vijayan V., Thambundit A., Sukumaran S. Hemphagocytic Lymphohistiocytosis Secondary to Ehrlichiosis. Clin Pediatr 2015 January; 54(1):84-86.