Joshua Daily, MD
- Assistant Professor, College of Medicine, Department of Pediatrics
- Cardiology - Diagnostic
Email: JADaily@uams.edu Phone: 501-364-1479 Address: Arkansas Children's Hospital Little Rock, AR 72202
- M.D., University of Arkansas for Medical Science, 2009
- M.Ed., University of Cincinnati, 2015
- B.S., University of Arkansas, 2005
- Pediatrics Residency, Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center, Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center, 2009-2012
- Pediatric Cardiology Fellowship, Pediatrics Cardiology, Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center, 2012-2015
Licensure and Board Certification
- American Board of Medical Specialties, Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology
- Roberts Key Award, 2009
- Journal Article, Daily JA,Guerrier K Learning in Cardiology Fellowship: Opportunities for Optimization. Congenit Heart Dis 2016 Jan-Feb 11 (1): 87-9.
- Journal Article, Flores S,Daily J,Pratap JN,Cash MC,Hirsch R Management of a child with pulmonary arterial hypertension presenting with systemic hypertension. Cardiol Young 2016 Feb 26 (2): 378-81.
- Journal Article, Niss O,Quinn CT,Lane A,Daily J,Khoury PR,Bakeer N,Kimball TR,Towbin JA,Malik P,Taylor MD Cardiomyopathy With Restrictive Physiology in Sickle Cell Disease. JACC Cardiovasc Imaging 2016 Mar 9 (3): 243-52.
- Journal Article, Daily J,FitzGerald M,Downing K,King E,del Rey JG,Ittenbach R,Marino B Important knowledge for parents of children with heart disease: parent, nurse, and physician views. Cardiol Young 2016 Jan 26 (1): 61-9.
- Journal Article, Daily JA,Landis BJ The journey to becoming an adult learner: from dependent to self-directed learning. J Am Coll Cardiol 2014 Nov 11 64 (19): 2066-8.
- Journal Article, Daily, J.A., Tarango, C., Czosek, R., Anderson, J., Spar, D. Placement of an Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator in a Pediatric Patient with Heparin-Induced Thrombocytopenia with Thrombosis, Bridging with Argatroban. Congenital Cardiology Today 2014 May;