Xinyu Tang, Ph.D.
- Assistant Professor, College of Public Health, Department of Biostatistics
- Assistant Professor, College of Medicine, Department of Pediatrics
- Basic Scientist
Email: XTang@uams.edu Phone: 501-364-6631 Fax: 501-364-1431 Address: Arkansas Children's Hospital 1 Children's Way Little Rock, AR 72202
- Ph.D. in Biostatistics, University of Pittsburgh, 2010
- M.S. in Biostatistics, University of Pittsburgh, 2007
- Graduate Diploma in Mathematics, University of Auckland, 2005
- B.A. in English, Certificate in Applied Math and Software Design, East China University of Science and Technology, 2003
- Outstanding Student Award, Graduate School of Public Health, University of Pittsburgh, 2007
- Student Travel Award, Midwest Biopharmaceutical Statistics Workshop , 2009
- Distinguished Student Paper Awards for the 2010 ENAR Spring Meetings, The International Biometric Society, Eastern North American Region (ENAR), 2010
- Travel Award, The National Institute of Statistical Science (NISS) and the American Statistical Association (ASA) Writing Workshop, 2011
- Travel Award, ENAR Workshop for Junior Biostatisticians in Health Research, 2012
- Journal Article, Steiner MB., Tang X., Gossett JM., Malik S., Prodhan P. Timing of complete repair of non-ductal-dependent tetralogy of fallot and short-term postoperative outcomes, a multi-center analysis. Journal of Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery 2014 April; 147(4):1299-1305.
- Journal Article, Tang X., Wahed AS. Pattern-mixture type estimation and testing of neuroblastoma treatment regimes. Journal of Statistical Theory and Practice 2014 (Epub ahead of print)
- Journal Article, Khandelwal A., Yelvington M., Tang X., Brown S. Ablative fractional photohermolysis for the treatment of hypertophic burn scars in adult and pediatric patients: a single surgeon's experience. Journal of Burn Care & Research 2014 (Epub ahead of print)
- Journal Article, Byrnes JW., Frazier E., Tang X., Eble B., McKamie A., Imamura M., Prodhan P. Hemorrhage requiring surgical intervention among children on pulsatile ventricular assist device support. Pediatric Transplantation 2014 Jun; 18(4):385-392.
- Journal Article, Mendiratta P., Tang X., Collins RT II., Wei JY., Rycus P., Brogan TV., Prodhan P. Extracorporeal membrane oxygenation for respiratory failure in the elderly: a review of the extracorporeal life support organization registry. ASAIO 2014 (Epub ahead of print)
- Journal Article, Li M,Erickson SW,Hobbs CA,Li J,Tang X,Nick TG,Macleod SL,Cleves MA Detecting maternal-fetal genotype interactions associated with conotruncal heart defects: a haplotype-based analysis with penalized logistic regression. Genet Epidemiol 2014 Apr 38 (3): 198-208.
- Journal Article, Hobbs CA,Cleves MA,Macleod SL,Erickson SW,Tang X,Li J,Li M,Nick T,Malik S Conotruncal heart defects and common variants in maternal and fetal genes in folate, homocysteine, and transsulfuration pathways. Birth Defects Res A Clin Mol Teratol 2014 Feb 100 (2): 116-26.
- Journal Article, Gupta P,Green JW,Tang X,Gall CM,Gossett JM,Rice TB,Kacmarek RM,Wetzel RC Comparison of high-frequency oscillatory ventilation and conventional mechanical ventilation in pediatric respiratory failure. JAMA Pediatr 2014 Mar 168 (3): 243-9.
- Journal Article, Com G,Carroll JL,Castro MM,Tang X,Jambhekar S,Berlinski A Predictors and outcome of low initial forced expiratory volume in 1 second measurement in children with cystic fibrosis. J Pediatr 2014 Apr 164 (4): 832-8.
- Journal Article, Prodhan P,Stroud M,El-Hassan N,Peeples S,Rycus P,Brogan TV,Tang X Prolonged extracorporeal membrane oxygenator support among neonates with acute respiratory failure: a review of the Extracorporeal Life Support Organization registry. ASAIO J 2014 Jan-Feb 60 (1): 63-9.